Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 8/9/2014 3:31 PM, rbowman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

(Anyone remember the movie, Red Dawn?)

Which one? At least the first one didn't show the Spokane WA based
Wolverines operating in hardwood forests.

Hardwood is good, too, you know.

Oh, hardwood is fine. I really miss the mixed deciduous forests you find in
the east. Problem is, there aren't any frigging hardwood forests within 1000
miles of Spokane. The cheap *******s shot the movie in Michigan with a few
establishing shots around Spokane.

I'm funny that way -- I pay attention to the landforms, flora, and fauna
when watching a movie. The original was set in Colorado with most of the
locations in New Mexico. Nothing jumps out at you as strange.

I don't have a clue why they moved the action to Spokane, but then I'm not
too sure why they remade the movie in the first place. Rather than try to
make Pontiac look like Spokane, just establish the story in Michigan and be
done with it.