Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On Saturday, August 9, 2014 1:04:12 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
Todd wrote:

Some things I wold like to add. In WWII the war was definable

not over when it was over. The was for the peace went on for

many years. If memory serves me, it was 7 year in Germany and

8 years in Japan. The Germans were called Whearwolfen (no

idea how to spell it). We would catch them and tie them to

a fence post and shoot them. That was back when we were serious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf

Let me ask a hypothetical question. If the US were invaded, say by Chinese

troops, would you be in the resistance or would you welcome you're new

masters with flowers?

That would obviously depend on the conditions at the time, who was invading,
and what their purpose was. If it was China invading tomorrow, of course
they would be treated as enemies. If the USA were to succumb to some govt
like the Nazis, that was committing genocide, and we were be liberated by
say the UK and Australia, I'd welcome them. See how easy that is?

The Soviets were serious, the Allies not so much.

IDK what you're even talking about there.

"Unless the citizens of the city of Stuppach within three hours produced the

German officer that the U.S. forces believed was hiding there they were

informed that: all male inhabitants would be shot, women and children

expelled to the surrounding wilderness and the city razed.[61]"

Well, maybe a little serious.

No idea where that excerpt came from, or it's accuracy. Probably from some
revisionist, America hating skunks. Even if threats were made, apparently
the actions wasn't carried out, or you'd be here celebrating it, wouldn't
you?