Sparks

Default Network, Mains, Alarm and CCTV from the house to the garage

I want to lay mains, Alarm, CCTV and Network (CAT5) from my house to the top
of the garden (to the garages)

The CCTV part, initially was going to be 6 lengths of RG59, however I have
heard you can run CCTV over UTP?
Can I - would be a lot cheaper on the cable if I can!
If I can, can I run four cameras down one four pair cable?

When I bury this lot in the ground, I presume I will need at least two
pipes - one for the mains, and one for the rest?
Or can I shove it all down one pipe?

If I do, as I expect, need two pipes, how far apart should they be in the
ground?
(I dont fancy digging a really wide trench!!)

Thanks!

Sparks...