Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

Higgs Boson wrote:

I think Stormie is confusing grammar usage with Hitler's appropriate of
the millennial Jew-hatred for construction of his Thousand Year Reich.

Stormie feigns stupidity when he goes off on one of his grammar tangents.
Many people would rather thing der Deutsche Michel was a happy go lucky
creature content to drink beer and smoke his pipe prior to Hitler.

Ignoring hundreds of years of history seems to be an American failing. I
haven't played in years but I was a crappy chess player. I didn't know the
history, the famous games, the standard openings or any of that good stuff.
I'd just react to each move as it happened. Sometimes I'd win, usually I'd
lose. That's the US strategy and it's always a surprise when the Shi'a kill
the Sunnis, the Druze kill both given a chance, the Serbs hate the Croats
because of that little party that went awry in 1341...