Steve Knight

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:46:04 -0700, Layne wrote:

I agree with David. Steve Knight contributes a lot of info to this
forum and I don't mind this kind of post once in a while. In fact,
Steve hardly does this and this is the first time I've ever seen him
post an ad. Steve isn't HD or Lowe's. He's a one man operation.

not as much as I used too. I have become so specialized I don't have as much to
offer. I sure miss that. or everyone beats me too it (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes