Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 08/05/2014 08:48 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2014 13:37:11 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message

Stop bearing false witness against Christians.

Please stop defaming atheists.

Did he? Why do people defame theist? Look at the top ten IQs in the
world. most were theist a few were/are Christians. Only a few were
atheist. IIRC.

Hi Oren,

It is way simpler than that. People chooses evil because
it removes barriers. "Theists" have rules and boundaries.
Way too many barriers. Theists **** off those that don't
want to be restrained by those barriers, so they bear
false witness against them. A good example would be
the howling and shouting from the Left over abortion,
which is evil as all hell. Woman's right, my ass.

This is what John Adams had to say about it:

Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would
break the strongest cords of our Constitution as
a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was
made only for a moral and religious people. It
is wholly inadequate to the government of any
other

-T