Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 8/6/2014 12:46 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

He is said to have fought bravely in WW I and was wounded
Maybe that helped?
CY: Get back at the Jews who shot him? Could be.

That whole Aryan fairy-tale was just another aspect of

the massive Nazi propaganda campaign. Which fell on
fertile ground in a devastated country. Germany was in
ruins due to the stupid post-WW I revenge campaign.
CY: Yep, the treaties after the war, not kind.

The Allies, *influenced by doddering French generals
intent on payback for previous defeats* extracted
ultra-punitive reparations from a starving populace.

CY: I'm not sure but what I'd do the same to the
Germans if I were writing treaties.

Had the Allies had an Eisenhower or a George Marshall
in 1918. they would have had the good sense -- as did the
post-WW II Allies -- to suck it up, help rebuild the country
(create markets for their exports!!!!) and wind up with
"friends" instead of smouldering enemies bent on THEIR revenge.

CY: How's that working in Gaza?

None of the above exculpates the Germans, who were

expansionist way back in history - Lebensraum uber alles! --
They thought of themselves as the most cultured people in
Europe. Yeah. Rigid, doctrinaire, and most important -
OBEDIENT to the "rules". Whatever those might be. Does
that give you a clue?

CY: Yep, they were related to Islam?

They were also very efficient, from building

motor cars to organizing genocide.

CY: You see the new German microwave oven?
Seats six comfortably.

"The Invisible Wall" by W. Michael Blumenthal, is a

scholarly account of how far back in history German
Jew-hatred can be traced.

CY: Care to share with the class?

HB