Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 08/06/2014 04:24 PM, trader_4 wrote:
It's funny then that he reserved most of his most poisonous venom
in his writings, speeches, etc for the "filthy Jews". Did he use
similar terms for the mentally handicapped?

From what I have heard from eye witnesses, Hitler had
a special place in his black heart for anything Jewish.
For the rest, it was the regular place in his black heart.
He hated everyone equally but the Jews he hated more equally!

The Nazis picked the "mentally handicapped" in brightly
colored buses and promised to take them to wonderful
institutions. Then ...

In the United States, we just chop them to pieces inside
the womb. By the way, they try to scream with their partially
formed mouths. We have our own Nazis to contend with.

Disgusting in both instances.