Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 08/06/2014 04:14 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Yes, it worked spectacualarly well in Europe and Japan. And it's also
failed miserably in other countries where we've tried the same thing
recently, eg Iraq and Afghanistan. It seems the culture and values
of the people have a lot to do with it.

Where we succeeded, our military still has a presence
some 70 years later.

Where we did not succeed is where we "cut and run".
Depends on what idiot(s) we have running the show at
the time. Iraq is paying the penalty and Afghanistan
is going to start paying it shortly. Vietnam
payed for "cut and run" real bad too.

And we will have both sects of Muslims competing
with each other on how many of us they can kill.