Felice Luftschein and Nicholas Carter

Default UK suppliers (Taig Mill)

Since Tony is an exemplary human, it would be the latter.
Tony to my knowledge (saw him two weeks ago...) does not sell the
Taig CNC mill.
Tony does sell an excellent rotary CNC index controller:
http://www.jeffree.co.uk/DivisionMaster.html
As well as a book about the Taig lathe.
http://www.jeffree.co.uk/DivisionMaster/press.html

http://www.quantumcnc.co.uk/
Is the dealer for the Taig CNC in the UK, as far as I know. You can
just contact Taig directly and ask them:
http://www.taigtools.com/

Nick, all things Taig: www.cartertools.com

On 28 Jul 2004 19:38:42 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
Steve wrote:
Look out for Tony Jeffree on URME - he's the guy that supplies Taig in the
UK and I do know he delivers CNC versions. I think he uses Xylotex(sp?)
boards rather than the Taig solution.

Idiomatic usage can lead to confusion, especially when
communicating between the US and the UK.

"Look out for" as in "beware of", or as in "keep your eyes open to
find"?

Good Luck,
DoN.