Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On 8/5/2014 6:24 PM, nestork wrote:

Why are we discussing Higgs Boson's religion?

What difference does it make if Higgs is a Jew, a Christian, an Italian
or a penguin?

Why aren't we discussing something
more important, like whether or not
Oren is a penguin?

Do Penguins believe in God? I heard they worship
Satan, and they are a cult. I've heard they club
baby seals to death, and use the blood to make
Matzos, as symbolic of transubstantiation of the
original Baby Seal, who died to make lamp oil for
all our sins and light unto our feet, to show us
the way to live in peace, as the dolphins said
in the book of Dolphinotomy. Wow, I'm going to
have to wash my hands in Holy Seal Blubber, and
throw a priest over my left shoulder for luck.

--
..
Christopher A. Young