Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default "Are you a Jew?"

On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 00:24:43 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Why are we discussing Higgs Boson's religion?

What difference does it make if Higgs is a Jew, a Christian, an Italian
or a penguin?

Why aren't we discussing something more important, like whether or not
Oren is a penguin?

Nestork,

Higgs started this thread and it was marked "OT". She posted a link
and I agreed with her. Read that thread that somebody replied to and
removed the OT tag.

Aside, just so you know, I don't mind if you discuss me as a penguin.
If people are talking about me, then they are leaving other people
alone.

Furthermore, it was not about her religion. Try to keep up, please.