nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Why are we discussing Higgs Boson's religion?

What difference does it make if Higgs is a Jew, a Christian, an Italian or a space alien?

Why aren't we discussing something more important, like whether or not Barak Obama is a space alien? That, at least, matters. The constitution of the United States requires that the President of the USA be born in the United States. That would categorically rule out aliens from outer space, making the last US election void.

Last edited by nestork : August 6th 14 at 03:17 AM