Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Ping Leon: Sewing Desk painting

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:45:24 AM UTC-5, Greg Guarino wrote:
I even did some quick checking to see if plywood was sold pre-"finished" with some sort of white coating or laminate. That does seem to exist, in Europe, but I'm not sure about on our side of the pond. Any thoughts?

I don't know if it has a specific name, but I purchased primed 1/2" ply at Lowes, for upholstered room divider panels. I didn't look for 3/4", since I only wanted 1/2", but I would suppose it's available in 3/4".

It looks more white-washed, rather than primed with a normally thick coat of primer, as if I would prime it myself.

Sonny