Barry N. Turner

Default Christmas Tool Gloats?

Well, in "this house", my wife is "my Santa". Although she tells me I have
been a verrry good boy............as usual...........ole Santa just can't
swing the Stubby this year. She was able to come up with a Oneway diamond
wheel truing jig, a new 60 grit wheel for my grinder and a vernier caliper
and a digital camera. Not bad for an "off" year.

Barry

"Silvan" wrote in message
Barry N. Turner wrote:

PS My Stubby is going to have to wait a few months. Maybe next
Christmas! Hear that Santa???

Well, as far as I can see in this house, *I'm* Santa, and you ain't

gettin'
no Stubby from me unless you're a *verrrrry* good boy.

Just what you, being a boy and all, could do to get me to buy you a
Stubby... Well, I can't think of a thing, so you're out of luck Bub.

Sorry.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/