Reyd Dorakeen

Default Unusual gift at least for me

the only problem with the tagua nuts, is that they have a void in the
center, so you have to watch getting things stuck in there(like tools) and
having it disapeer. If you want more, lee valley sells them by the pound
for about 10$/lb or I think about 50cents a piece if you only want a few

The tagua nut is about the size of a medium egg. the
banksia pod is about 10" long and about 3" in diameter at the widest part.
So far I have not found too much on the "how to" with either. I consider
myself a novice with basic tools. Nothing small to use on the tagua nut and
I am still not sure what to do with the pod.
Bruce