Bruce Ferguson

Default Unusual gift at least for me

This year I got 3 boxes from my son. The first was real heavy. Box full of
oak pallet boards about 25 lb with a gift cirtifiacate to Rocklers. That
was cool. The next box had a Banksi pod and the last a Tagua nut. The oak
I know what to do with. ( I know pallet wood is for the fireplace, you must
have been talking with my wife) but the pod and the nut are new to me. Well
on to the internet to find more info on the two items. I have as much fun
looking for the info as turning it.
I hope everyone has a good New Years and may all your stuff come off the
lathe in one piece.

Bruce