George

Default Christmas Tool Gloats?

Sadly, I did not get my 1/2" forged gouge, which has headed my list of "dad
wants" bookmarks for over a year. But she did shop at Lee Valley. Got the
Veritas shoulder plane to work the flat stuff. Kids got me a "bevel boss"
for precise angle setting, and a T-shirt emblazoned with "he who dies with
the most tools wins" - perhaps a hint?

Oh yes, I did get one turning-related gift. Eldest sent a pair of
Birkenstock "Amsterdam" clogs. Tough to beat the comfort and arch support
in a Birkenstock. Turned for an hour or so during the mother-daughter
bonding over newly purchased chick flicks, and the shoes were both warm and
comfortable.

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message
Well, I will reply to my own message as I am never one to hold back in
telling everyone of how beautiful and generous my wife is!

OK Here is my gloat

Mine above