Dave Balderstone

Default looking for a lathe

In article , Reyd Dorakeen
wrote:

about how heavy is it?, is it belt drive, or do i attach to motor
directly?(I'd love to have it, it looks like my favorite type of machine(in
need of a little love:P) your the first person to get my name, I was
starting to wonder if anyone else had read roadmarks.

I'll haul it onto a scale later, I'm just taking a break from the
kitchen... I do the holiday cooking in this house. g

I'm guessing under 30 pounds, but I'll have to dig it out from under
the bench to confirm.

It's belt drive, and yeah it needs a little love, but it's got some
history (Grandpa to Dad to me). I'd like to have it used rather than
boat anchored, so I'll find out what shipping would be and let you
know. Is a valid email address? If not, send me a
private note (sans socks).

As for Roadmarks... I've read everything I can find of Zelazny's,
starting about 25 years ago. I was disappointed with his attempt to
extend the Amber series, but more disappointed that we'll have no new
work from the man.

Merry Christmas!

djb

--