Reyd Dorakeen

Default looking for a lathe

about how heavy is it?, is it belt drive, or do i attach to motor
directly?(I'd love to have it, it looks like my favorite type of machine(in
need of a little love:P) your the first person to get my name, I was
starting to wonder if anyone else had read roadmarks.

Reyd,

IF you're adventurous and have an electric motor (1/4 hp 1750 rpm would
be plenty) I'll send you this old one for the cost of shipping from
Saskatoon:

http://balderstone.ca/lathe5.jpg

The tool rest is broken, and the set screw for the tail stock is
buggered, but if you or a buddy are taking shop at school you could fix
it up easily.

Happy to help a fellow Zelazny fan.

;-)