Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:19:18 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:12:36 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:54:56 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:54:10 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, July 28, 2014 5:39:02 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Monday, July 28, 2014 1:50:38 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

On Monday, July 28, 2014 2:18:40 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Monday, July 28, 2014 11:02:29 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:06:17 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

[..]

Cliques suck and they're for the weak.

Ahh, the Cobra-Kai Solid Modeling Dojo method. Sweep the leg!

Where did you say your mechanic got those brake parts from?

Still too much of a ****ing pussy to ask him?

I don't give a damn where he got the parts. If you'd read my question, you'd see that I asked about the customary markup. Why in the world you care about this is anyone's guess.

Of course you don't give a damn. If you found out where your mechanic got the brake parts, and if they were expensive OEM brake parts like I suspect they were, it makes you look a complete ****ing idiot.

There is a reason you're an anonymous posting pussy.

You continue to ignore the question and try and dance around it. Once again here is the question that you refuse to answer:

Where did your mechanic get the brake parts for the job you had done on your wife's car?

John, if it's really that important for you to know, give Marc a call at

New Bridge Garage 69 New Bridge Rd Bergenfield NJ 07621 (201) 439-9901..

That's your job, ****tard. You were very concerned you had been ripped off. I and others tried to help you but very similar to iggy you failed to provide the needed information. Without knowing what kind of brake parts were used it's impossible to determine if you were ripped off or not. You continue to refuse to provide the needed information and continue to run away from doing your ****ing job.

No, I asked what the customary markup is. Period. Let it drop, slick.