Owen Lowe

Default Christmas Tool Gloats?

In article ,
"Ray Sandusky" wrote:

So, I want to hear about all of you all's hauls of tools, wood, gadgets and
the like. Let them fly - make me jealous if you can!

Know for a fact there's a Proforme and a Stewart arm-brace under Doug
with my name on it - was there when it was ordered and dragged the Craft
Supplies box in from the front porch a few weeks back. (Thanks Lyn for
the fantastic reviews - I poured over each one on hollowing tools a
number of times before deciding to go with your recommendation.)

UH OH. Better go, I believe I hear a clatter and the only visions
dancing in my head are best left viewed on the 'net...

_____
American Association of Woodturners
Cascade Woodturners Assoc., Portland, Oregon
Northwest Woodturners, Tigard, Oregon
_____