Reyd Dorakeen

Default looking for a lathe (not concise)

I dunno, I seem to be making the same ones over and over now instead of
finding new ones to make:P so far the list includes
-rember to lower the speed for bigger things
-dont start it when the locking pin is on
-make sure the tool rest is far enough back
no matter what the teacher says, goglles suc
-dont let little pests near the starting buttons when your hands are near
the pulleys
-skew chisels will damage things if you poke them into it while its spinning
-make sure the glue is dry so that bits of your bowl stay together
-gouges hurt when you slip over to the other side on the inside of a bowl
-when the sandpaper starts smoking, that should mean stop, it will be
burning your hand soon
-check to make sure that the gouge is actually attached to the handle(so it
doesnt go flying around)
-watch the sides of your bowl, when it starts to make loud noises, that
means your coming through the side soon
:P
those are the ones i remeber most so far.

Go for it Reyd, Convert that sawhorse,you won't regret it.

I do hate to be the COC to point out your worst mistake so
far;......thinking that you have made all of them. Arch

Fortiter,