Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I need help with fixing a Tektronix 2245A oscilloscope (long)

"0.022uF will demand such a low charging current that the meter will be able
to supply it near instantaneously, so you will likely never see anything of
significance on either an analogue or a digital meter, the reading being
open circuit pretty much from the off

Arfa "

You will on the high ohms scale of a VTVM. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Us old guys are just so treatcherous. I love us.

Yeah, I was looking aat that good ole Fluke of moine, and then at a VTVM of mine. you know that if I want to measure like 27 megohms that Fluke is useless as dirt on frog tits. Well something like that. But that old VTVM the olman built is up to it.

Damn.