Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On Monday, July 28, 2014 9:30:55 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:20:09 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

wrote:

In case someone out there is naive enough to believe anything

morongulah posts,

Most of us have him -=plonked=- already. BIG HINT

--

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right

to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to

learn new things and move forward with your life.

-- Dr. David M. Burns

Larry Jackass doesn't seem to understand that real adults don't need a nanny to tell them what to do.

Most Mark Wieber clique of idiots members claim to have put me in their kill file but it's amazing how often they respond to what I have to say. :)

Larry Jackass continues to show why he's easily the dumbest and least talented member of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.