Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On Monday, July 28, 2014 2:18:40 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Monday, July 28, 2014 11:02:29 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 8:06:17 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

[..]

Cliques suck and they're for the weak.

Ahh, the Cobra-Kai Solid Modeling Dojo method. Sweep the leg!

Where did you say your mechanic got those brake parts from?

Still too much of a ****ing pussy to ask him?

I don't give a damn where he got the parts. If you'd read my question, you'd see that I asked about the customary markup. Why in the world you care about this is anyone's guess.