Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

Terry wrote:

Yer ****in' upwind Mike , Jonboi because mogulah is
jonbanqueer already knows everything .

Terry, thanks for the invites to Arkansas, but I'm fine where I am.

You remind me of my days in chat rooms back when Bill Clinton was prez. You know, we leftists would argue with you rightwing types. Then when some of you righties would get cornered, you all would actually try to accuse Bill Clinton, himself of actually being present in that very chat room at that very time of day actually being there participating in the discussion.

It doesn't surprise me that you think everyone who disagrees with you is just sort-of all one person all combined together there in your mind.

Funny, when you step back and look at yourself, isn't it Terry?

And physics and the laws of nature be damned

I bet you were looking for an excuse to mention that line.