Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Any easy way to delaminate a big transformer

On 7/27/2014 1:54 PM, wrote:
To feel good about oneself would involve running with some childish herd, and to keep coming out with sweet little lies.

Your best bet is to say what you actually know.

You have to stop and explain everything to people in here like you are a kid, amdx.

I bet you still haven't cracked an NEC manual yet either, have you.

I only corrected a false statement. It just happens that you made the
statement. It was really a stupidly false statement and your ego
wouldn't let just say, oh, I learned something. You kept referring to
your bible (the NEC manual), but then when ask, to show the line that
made you think your statement was correct, you couldn't present it.
I'm sorry your still sore, and hope there were enough other posters
telling how wrong you were that you have a new understanding.
If you did a review of my posts, you would see when I'm wrong, I say
I'm sorry I got that wrong.
No I haven't cracked the NEC manual, but if I didn't understand
something, I certainly would.
Mikek

---