Posted to sci.electronics.repair
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Electronic Repair and Design group on Facebook

On 7/24/2014 8:13 AM, Baron wrote:
Michael Black prodded the keyboard

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, wrote:

Here is a link to a new Electronics Repair and Design group that I
have started, need new members and fresh ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528254330634866/

Anyone who announces a facebook group here is a fool. Anyone
left in a newsgroup is not going to be moving to facebook, we've
made our choice and lived with the lesser traffic each year.

All you have is a facebook page, something any fool can create. It
takes a lot more to actually make it valuable.

Michael

The newsgroup works very well for me ! No way am I going to use
facebook or any other social network for that matter.

I wouldn't either, they have called us grouchy and rude over there! :-)
I think I'll go kick the dog, or something.
Mikek

---