Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris B.[_3_] Chris B.[_3_] is offline

Default I need help with fixing a Tektronix 2245A oscilloscope (long)

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:08:57 -0400, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

"Baron" wrote in message
Chris B. prodded the keyboard

CAP, FXD, CER DI : 0.022 uf 20% 50V

Its not a critical component. 0.022 uf is a common value and 50Vw
is typical. Try RS components or Element 14, Mouser there's lots
to go at.

So presumably the cap failed and caused the resistor to char.

That's about the size of it !

I'm thinking of ordering a bunch of these:

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail...844-ND/3726082

I wouldn't ! The link shows 22 pf as the value.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

He
http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail...5-1-ND/1913290

Yeesh, how embarassing. Can you tell I'm not used to working in units
smaller than micro? Thanks everyone for your help, I'm going to put
an order in and buy some other stuff from them that I can't get
locally (like decent solder wick). I'll post an update when I get it
done.