Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED floodlight question

On Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:04:08 GMT, DerbyBorn wrote:

An estate near to me has lights that are probably 500 watts and are all
pointing straight ahead. Not sure what they are supposed to be
illuminating - other than the houses on the other side of the road.

Thicko installers, installing during the day. Our little 10 W LED
thing is almost horizontal to stop the thing shinging down the road
and into the eyes of drivers. The cutoff isn't that good though, the
light "escaping" is reduced but not to nothing.

--
Cheers
Dave.