Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected][_2_] mc@uga.edu[_2_] is offline

Default Electronic Repair and Design group on Facebook

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:13:29 PM UTC-4, Adrian Tuddenham wrote:

Facebook have been spamming me for months. They appear to have obtained
my e-mail address from the adress book of friends who were foolish
enough to fall for their trickery.

Hmmm... In my considerable experience, as far as I can determine, Facebook does not spam. I'm not sure what you're talking about or whether it's really from Facebook.

One thing Usenet can be relied on is to bring out negative reactions to virtually anything, especially if it was invented after 1980, the year in which computers and networks were perfected.