Denis Marier

Default Bandsaw recommendation

What type of teeth configuration did you have on your blade when the motor
burned out.

"Owen Davies" wrote in message
t...
Among other comments, Peter Teubel wrote:

I have a Reliant DD90 (14" import) ...I also replaced the burned out

1750
RPM 3/4hp motor...

Good move! I once borrowed a friend's Reliant when my ancient Sears
(King-Seely) needed new guides and tried to resaw a piece of wenge less

than
3 inches thick. Fed it very slowly, and still burned out the motor before
I'd gotten through 8 inches of cut length. It convinced me not to buy

one.
Or much of anything else under that brand name. Not that there was much
chance to begin with.

Owen Davies