Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Electronic Repair and Design group on Facebook

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014 18:25:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Here is a link to a new Electronics Repair and Design group that I have started, need new members and fresh ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/528254330634866/
Greetings Larry,
I don't like and won't use facebook. I'm sure it's fine for
socializing but it's not so good for what you are trying to do. The
newsgroup you posted this to is for text only. No pop up ads or any of
that sort of crap. Since binaries can't be posted to this newsgroup it
doesn't get flooded with spam. This means that messages download fast
and don't take up much room on the hard drive.
Airich