Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Background checks for gun purchases

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:49:00 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

* BTW Gunner I know you'll see this I've decided to wait and see if I can

find some brass locally . Not that your price was unreasonable , all things

considered , but it's just not worth the cost to me at this time of limited

monetary resources .

What did I offer the brass to you for, Snag? $20 a box for factory
NOS unfired Norma Arisaka brass ( IRRC correctly)

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/131...-77mm-japanese

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/131...panese-arisaka

Good luck finding Norma Jap brass for or less than $20 a box

http://www.custombrassandbullets.com/norma.html

You will notice its backordered and has been for over 2 yrs....

Now you can..can buy PRVI Partisan brass cheaper

http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...roductId/12653

http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...roductId/12642

You can always convert other brass to 6.5 Jap with some effort
7.7 Brass...not so easily. Least not for full pressure rounds

Thats up to you.

*--

Snag

Learning keeps

you young !

Gunner is well known for trying to screw buyers.

Of course I am. And of course you will present cites to that effect?
Trot em out. Double dog dare you.

Ill be waiting

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."