Martin Angove

Default blue neon light

In message ,
Dave Stanton wrote:

PC World, OH DEAR, no I don't expect they would have a clue. Try

www.overclockers.co.uk ( I think)

Dave

You can also try
www.coolcasemods.com

And very soon Micro Mart will be doing an article on this very subject.
You can Micro Mart from W H Smith.

Maplins do 'em too. Try pages 297 to 299 in the paper catalogue, or
order codes such as A93AH, A89AK, A90AK online. A64AL is quite groovy.
Of course, these are all designed to run from a PC powersupply, probably
12V or maybe 5V.

Also available in the hobbies section p612 N50AN includes a 12V supply.
Ten quid each for a 30cm tube... almost worth dusting off the blow-torch
and having a go at bending the tube yourself :-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/