Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Background checks for gun purchases

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:49:00 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, January 11, 2013 5:42:19 AM UTC-5, Too_Many_Twinkies wrote:

--snip--

Along with the media, people with post graduate education are biased to the left, too - as says this study:

"Academics, on average, lean to the left. A survey being released today suggests that they are moving even more in that direction."

Read mo
http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2...#ixzz38ETB08Tt

Well, DUH! The leftier the teacher, the leftier the student.

So the result is: the media is leftist and most educated people are leftists.
I'm wondering how cons can possibly complain about this.

In a similar vein, we complain about farts stinking.
Nasty is nasty. Who canNOT complain about it?

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."