Default Harbor Freight Lathe

wrote:
Arch wrote:
Hi Dave.
No doubt that _you can make good turnings on that lathe. You & others
here could turn on a sewing machine or a key cutter.
Regards, Arch

I caught
flack from a friend, a few years back, about the HF, so I made a mortar
and pestle out of walnut and poplar using nothing but the hatchet that
was sitting nearby. It came out nicely and my wife loves it. The point
is that it's the person, not the tool, so this one strikes me as a
workable starter. Of course if anyone would like to donate a Oneway,
I'll find the space. BESG
Dave in Fairfax

Pictures of the mortar and pestle are posted on ABPW FWIW.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: