Stuart Johnson

Default Bandsaw recommendation

I would go with the Mini-Max if I was to make the choice. I can't really
speak about comparisons because at the Woodshows the Laguna folks act like
they are too busy to talk to ordinary people. The Mini-Max demonstrators
will spend as much time as needed. I figure a company representative is just
that, they represent how the company works and the quality of the product.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

In article , Bill
wrote:
I have been looking close at the Mini-max 16 and Laguna 16, these saws are
about evenly priced. Anyone have any comparison or general information
about these saws?

Bill