Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You boys seen this Wilton vise yet?

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 16:48:36 +1000, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 7/19/2014 3:52 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
I got the opportunity to handle one of the prototypes some time back

http://www.coptool.com/wilton-atv-tr...ch-vise-10010/

Works nicely.

Nice setup, but I'd rather weld up something to mount one of these:
http://audel.com.au/dawn-60318-offset-fabricated-engineers-vice-100mm/

Jon

Those ARE nice vises. Ive got a 6" Dawn out in the welding shop.
No..not one I weld on! Its far too nice for that

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."