Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You boys seen this Wilton vise yet?

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:52:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I got the opportunity to handle one of the prototypes some time back

http://www.coptool.com/wilton-atv-tr...ch-vise-10010/

Works nicely.

I'll bet. It looks like it'd be very handy in the field, too.

Id NOT be slamming on em with a big sledge hammer..but for normal
field work..or on the bench....pretty damned good

Sledge? I'd hope not. g A #1 ball peen or #3 drilling hammah
would be my 2nd/3rd most common tool with it, with a saw being the
most common.

I lost a nice ryoba a couple months ago after cutting a closet rod and
forgetting that it was sitting on the dropped tailgate.

--
Liberalism is the result of severe pathogens in our society.