Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default You boys seen this Wilton vise yet?

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:02:05 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:52:03 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I got the opportunity to handle one of the prototypes some time back

http://www.coptool.com/wilton-atv-tr...ch-vise-10010/

Works nicely.

Id NOT be slamming on em with a big sledge hammer..but for normal
field work..or on the bench....pretty damned good

Gunner

It makes my back hurt, just looking at it. I don't bend down that far
anymore.

Karl

So bolt the bench adapter to the inside of your tailgate. You can buy
seperate flat surface mounting brackets. It comes with one so you can
use it on your bench and then take it out to the truck and mount it.

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."