Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

Jabba wrote
Arfa Daily wrote

Yep, that's the style of cartridge, and I think the same as you, two wire
bus plus piezo drive. And yes. Shorted bus was a good one, and certainly
something I wouldn't have suspected right off. Hence why I bothered to
tell
all here ! :-)

As you were using cheapo carts, I'm surprised you didn't look at them
first.

Easy to be wise after the event. You wouldn't normally expect it to
be the carts when the printer claims they have all gone bad at once.

Corse like with all faults like that, you kick yourself when you know what
the problem is.