Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:01:21 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Yep, that's the style of cartridge, and I think the same as you, two wire
bus plus piezo drive. And yes. Shorted bus was a good one, and certainly
something I wouldn't have suspected right off. Hence why I bothered to tell
all here ! :-)

Thanks. I learned something new.

Do you still have the bad magenta 02 cartridge? If so, try an
ohmmeter test on the contacts. I'm curious if the cart can be tested.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D