Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

On 14/07/14 13:42, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"Jabba" wrote in message
ldhosting.com...

Vote with your wallet, don't buy inkjets.

If you want color, there's no inexpensive alternative. Is there?

depends on what you mean by 'inexpenbsive'

My HP colour laser is on its third set of cartridges and yes I have
spent more on cartridges than on the printer, but its still not a huge
amount.

Sub £200 for a networked printer than can handle the whole household.