Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

On 14/07/14 10:41, Jabba wrote:
The Natural Philosopher scribbled...

On 14/07/14 09:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
we used to call this kind of thing stock faults in that once
encountered it would be written up and published for others to find and save
time down the line.

Except of course that the time to fix often exceeds the cost to replace.

Are you unable to think 'long term' ?

I am at a loss to understand your irrelevance.