Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default A tale of a cheapo ink cartridge ...

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily" wrote in message ...
How easy it would have been for the printer to have just got chucked
in the bin, for what was ultimately a simple problem ...

The problem was simple, but look at the effort to correctly diagnose it.

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Ahe but we used to call this kind of thing stock faults in that once
encountered it would be written up and published for others to find and
save time down the line.
Brian

Quite so, Brian, which is why I bothered to tell the story to all the good
folk on these two groups ... :-)

Arfa