James Barley

Default Where's Steven D. Russell ?

Maybe he flies home after each show so he can keep the production up in his,
"how does he put it",
oh ya now I remember, "in his production environment".

JB

"Steve Worcester" wrote in message
Talked to him today (in Arlington,TX). He is doing 20 something

woodworking
shows this year and flying home after each one.

--
Steve Worcester
www.turningwood.com

"Stuart Johnson" wrote in message
Yesterday at 4:00 pm he was giving a pen making demo at the Arlington,

Texas
woodworking show.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

In article , Gerald Ross
wrote:
We haven't heard much from Mr. Russell lately. I miss his East Texas
lore and better wood turning through chemistry. I had a couple Uncles
who practiced better farming through chemistry, but they had a

different
approach: what they couldn't drink they sold. Their consumption
eventually met production and they died without a single Mercedes.