Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

bert wrote:
In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
On 09/07/2014 13:01, Tahiri wrote:
We are intending to put a rectangular mirror on a bedroom wall. The
obvious
place is on the chimney breast. However there is a small old
fireplace still
in situ, (unused) which is not positioned centrallly, due to the flue
from
downstairs passing it. I was intending to put the mirror central to the
chimney breast, but it has been suggested it would look better in
line with
the fire surround. Your opinions would be appreciated.

Hang it wherever SWMBO wants it :-)

And be prepared to be declared wrong.

Tell her she wants a free standing tiltable mirror so that she can
admire herself from all angles before going out.