Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tahiri[_2_] Tahiri[_2_] is offline

Default Decisions, decisions

We are intending to put a rectangular mirror on a bedroom wall. The
obvious
place is on the chimney breast. However there is a small old fireplace
still in situ, (unused) which is not positioned centrallly, due to the
flue from downstairs passing it. I was intending to put the mirror central
to the chimney breast, but it has been suggested it would look better in
line with the fire surround. Your opinions would be appreciated.

Thank you all. I like the idea of adding something else to diguise the
problem. I will experiment.

(Just for the record - I am 'swmbo', but himself is away at present!)